Imagine Publishing is always seeking new recruits (we like to call ourselves Imagineers) to keep up with its ever expanding portfolio of high quality products.
We hope someday you'll join us
Imagine is one of the most successful multimedia technology content producers companies in the UK, with many trusted brands and loyal followers. Every single person who works at Imagine contributes directly to that success in some way, whether it’s writing or designing the content, supporting the publishing operation, or providing exemplary customer service.
What makes an Imagineer?
There isn’t such a thing as a typical Imagineer, because we celebrate diversity and individualism. What we do always look for though is focus, energy, passion, motivation and a willingness to be involved – by that we mean come and work with us and not just for us. We don’t just work hard, we work smart. Taking the time to plan your day, meeting deadlines (always – this is publishing after all!) evaluating results, and thinking creatively are all natural to us.
And not forgetting…
- A successful, stable, creative working environment.
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic team across the whole business.
- Career development – check out our Imagine Success stories.
- A high quality portfolio of products which embody the latest publishing technology.
- Generous holiday and salary package.
- A fabulous south coast beach location with offices based in the centre of Bournemouth.
- A structured annual appraisal system and informal performance reviews to keep the focus alive.
- A fantastic programme of Social Events.
- And to top it all – a 4½ day working week – we don’t work on Friday afternoons – ever. How good is that!
Have you got what it takes?
If you have seen your perfect job at Imagine you will need to convince us that we should meet you. Please take a look at our CV Tips to help you. We’ll always acknowledge your application and if you are successful in getting through to interview stage, we will be in touch via either telephone or email. Once we arrange your interview, we do our preparation and we expect you to do yours too – you can pick up a few pointers here – Interview Tips. The rest is up to you.
We look forward to meeting you!