|Created as an antidote to the traditional recruitment agency approach, Flame Health has become a pioneering global resource consultancy with a firm emphasis on consultancy and quality.
Flame Health is not a job board, we publish details of our own client's job vacancies on our website which you can search through and apply for confidentially.
In June 2001 Flame Health was launched in response to the increasing need for an efficient, dedicated recruitment service for the health sector.
|Hearing Aid Dispenser Jobs in Brighton
||Hearing Aid Dispenser
Flame Health Hearing Care Jobs - Qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser Jobs in Brighton, East Sussex
Flame Health Hearing Care is working on behalf of a valued client who is looking for Qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers throughout the Brighton Area.
They provide a community hearing service to those who are unable to travel to their local high street practice. Our client ensure the delivery of a high quality professional service, to meet company standards of patient care, customer satisfaction and commercial activity.
As a qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist you will be reporting to the Group Head of HR. Your contribution to the overall process lies in testing people with hearing difficulties, establishing whether they can be aided by amplified sound, supplying, fitting and adjusting hearing aids in the patient’s home. In addition you will carry out “Aftercare” home visits, in the community. As an Hearing Aid Audiologist you will have frequent contact with customers who have a range of hearing needs that you need to be understanding of, and to a great extent be able to respond to and satisfy by offering the patient the opportunity of different levels of hearing technology and to be able to purchase all the complimentary products that would normally be available to them in the high street.
Activities of the role:
- To promote best practice in the field
- To maintain effective means of communication at all times
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- To be competent in the management of information, including daily company reports and information technologies
- To act as a positive ambassador at organised promotional events including trade shows
- Maintain high standards at all times of personal appearance, timekeeping, attendance and respect of company property
- To understand and adhere at all times to company Health and Safety procedures and to ensure that the vehicles are presentable and road safety procedures are followed at all times
- Operate in line with company policies, procedures and current legislation at all times
- Committing to the company belief of 'always do what is right for the patient'
- Any other reasonable requests that may be made from time to time
- Motivated and focused on achieving own goals.
- Confident about working within a regional team.
- Commercially aware, and happy to offer the customer what they need.
- Dedicated to exemplary patient service to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills, with empathy and patience.
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
- Confident motorist and enjoys being out on the road.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Company car plus Sat-Nav
- Company pension
- Laptop/Mobile phone
You will be a qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser with HPC registration.
To apply for this Job or enquire about additional Qualified Hearing Aid Dispenser Job Opportunities throughout the Brighton Area or in the East Sussex Region contact Flame Health Freephone on 0800 085 0858 or if calling from a mobile on 0115 8114488 alternatively email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Flame Health Associates LLP operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business
KEYWORDS:HAD Hearing-Aid-Dispenser Audiologist Audiology Brighton East Sussex UK RHAD