Specialist care for residents with challenging behaviours
At Cornerstone we care for people with challenging behaviours associated with complex neurological, physical and mental health needs. We are one of the few specialist providers of this type of care and we are the only provider with this as our sole focus in the South East of England..
Our homes are South Africa lodge (Waterlooville) and Kitnocks House (situated between Wickham and Botley).
Our reputation means everything to us, and this is entirely built on the work done by every single person working with us.
You will be caring for our residents who have complex needs. You’ll need stamina, patience, team spirit and to have a sincere interest in working with people who need your help and support.
Why work for Cornerstone?
Our residents and staff are at the heart of everything we do. We invest in our teams and provide support and training to help them reach their full potential. We listen to our staff and encourage innovation when it comes to resident care.
- Competitive salary, enhanced weekend rates
- All breaks paid
- Free health care plan
- Specialist training, beyond the mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS, uniform, parking and training
- Subsidised meals when on duty
- Staff discounts at hundreds of outlets
- Healthcare reimbursements
- 24/7 employee assistance programme