Title: Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer Medical Devices
Territory: Dependent upon successful candidate
Therapy Area: Infection Control
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Andy Boyd or Claire Handley
Ref: 7421 / 7422 / 7423
Evolve are recruiting for a young, fast-growing Healthcare company with three brand-new opportunities working across the UK.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer Medical Devices
* Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to Physicians, NHS Staff, and Sales Representatives on the effective and safe use of the products during procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
* Clinical training and assistance can be on a 1 to 1 basis or to 30-40 people in a classroom environment.
* New and refresher customer training.
* Trial management.
* Installation support.
* Site audits and assessments.
Minimum requirements for the Applications Specialist / Clinical Trainer Medical Devices
* Ideally you will have current experience in a clinical training role with a medical device company.
* Ideally experience in Infection Control, Radiology, or Ultrasound, although other areas of speciality will be considered.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Current driving licence with no more than 6 points.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Face to face interview
2nd stage – Assessment centre
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now