Als People is currently recruiting for an Engineer on behalf of our client based in Norwich.
The main purpose is:
At the request of the site manager it will be necessary to work occasional additional hours, including evenings and weekends in order to ensure that maintenance activities critical to plant availability are completed or to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- To carry out essential reactive and planned preventative maintenance operations within agreed, time and quality parameters
- To ensure plant target availability is achieved
- To ensure all plant maintenance is carried out in accordance with O&M instructions, maintenance schedules and in a timely manner
- To ensure operations are managed in line with Health & Safety legislation and standards
- Provide technical support to site operations
* Fitting / Mechanical / Electrical and / or Electronic qualifications
* Previous experience in maintaining plant and machinery.
* Reputation for consistent delivery within a demanding business environment
* Experience of working in an environment where safety has been given top priority
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday 6am-4pm
Temporary to permanent
- Mechanical Assembly
- Occupational Safety And Health