7.5t Delivery and Install Driver
Location - Aylesbury, HP22 5BL
OTE £35,000 per annum (including basic salary of £30,690, quarterly paid bonus and average overtime).
Average of 45 hours per week working 5 days on and 3 days off (which gives you an additional 33 days off work per year) with overtime available. Part-Time / flexible working opportunities are available.
You will need;
• A full Class C1 UK/EA licence or above with no more than 6 penalty points
• CPC card and Tachograph card are required
• A passion for delivering great customer service
• The ability to handle heavy stock
• Multi-drop deliveries of heavy items including washing machines, dishwashers, fridge freezers, TVs, etc
• Ensuring the right products get to the right places at the right time
• Installing a range of different products for our customers (training will be given)
• 6 weeks holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Access to continued training and development
• Colleague discounts on the latest technology
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.