Breezemount are market leaders in the 2-person home delivery service working with international brands such as IKEA.
Do you enjoy driving, being out and about, meeting and greeting people? Do you love exceeding expectations? Do you want to be part of an ambitious and growing company?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a friendly, hardworking 7.5T HGV Driver to join our team.
In addition to holidays and pension, as a valued member of our team you will benefit from:-
- An extensive range of discounts on - retail outlets, utilities, holidays, insurance and automotive.
- Employee Assistance Program - EAP
- Access to a voluntary Health Care Cash Plan
- Discounts on Car Leasing
- Opportunity to earn shopping vouchers
What will you be doing as our 7.5T HGV Driver?
Your duties will involve driving to customer houses, delivering home furnishings across the region and surrounding areas alongside a "Driver's Mate" who will manage customer communication and organisation.
Shift times are favourable, working 4 days a week and 3 days off, 40 hours per week on a rota. Overtime is readily available. Shift patterns can include weekends and bank holidays on a rota, with 3 weekends off in 7.
What makes you our ideal 7.5T HGV Driver?
- A full driving licence that allows you to drive in the UK with a 7.5 Tonne / C1 class licence entitlement
- A valid DQC (CPC card) and digital tachograph card
- No more than 5 points on your licence
- A basic understanding of English
- Friendly and physically capable as heavy lifting will be involved
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team, click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our 7.5T HGV Driver position.
This role is subject to a satisfactory Basic Disclosure.
Breezemount Services are an equal opportunities employer.
Certified Professional Coder