TheBiltmore, Mayfair is set to open in June 2019, after undergoing amulti-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe andHilton's new luxury collection - LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxuryhotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on GrosvenorSquare, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect theproperty's origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore,Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renownedchefs, an all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and alarge gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.
Why join TheBiltmore, Mayfair as an Assistant Conference & Banqueting Operations Manager?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as a Conference & Banqueting OperationsManager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office,Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Supervisors andManagers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
What will I be doing?
• Assistin managing all Conference and Banquetingoperations
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuousimprovement
• Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality ofConference and Banquet
• Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
• Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
• Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams toensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individualdevelopment
As an Assistant Conference & Banqueting OperationsManager you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends andbank holidays.
What are we looking for?
• Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
• Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the abilityto deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate thefollowing capabilities and distinctions:
• Conference and Banquet Operations experience in a managerial/supervisoryposition in hotel
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996,we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage