Assistant Dental Practice Manager / Crieff, Scotland / Fixed Term Contract
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Crieff to recruit an Assistant Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a contractual basis.
* Fixed term contract until April 2022.
* Available as soon as possible.
* Will take notice periods into consideration.
* Full time opportunity - 40 hours per week.
* Monday - Friday - working hours to be discussed.
* £30k - £32k per annum depending on experience.
* The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience in Dental Practice Management and have a strong dental background. You will be comfortable working in a team and assisting the Practice Manager with the smooth running of the practice.
* Responsibilities include but is not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, recruitment, stock ordering, staff rotas & managing Health & Safety.
* Assistant Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
* Practice provided general dentistry alongside Implants.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered
- Professional Development
- Practice Management
- Team Working