Voyage Care is the sector leading social care provider. We have over 30 years' experience in providing specialist care and support. Our passionate 11,000+ staff support 3,500+ vulnerable adults and children with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and complex needs across the UK. Working with Voyage Care will give you access to a large network of career development opportunities, a rewarding role and a job you'll love!
High Level Description
- Leadership role covering Operational Support.
- To lead motivate and inspire the teams by role modelling behaviour and developing the managers in emotional intelligence
- To impact and influence the teams whilst embracing the company values
- To embed and embrace new technology that continues to make our teams more efficient and customer facing whilst maintaining control of compliance and standards
- To be the leader of change across the team
- To deliver on all set KPI's
- To continually look for new ways of working by understanding the need for change with operations and having professional and effective communication.
- A passion for continuous improvement, root cause analysis and proactively owning and driving change
- To drive efficiencies through the performance and development of the teams, whilst communicating and discussing operation needs.
- To ensure the delivery of exceptional operational standards throughout the teams.
- To ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity.
- To drive standards of excellence in customer service and process maps.
- To make decisions based on strong intuition, and good understanding and interpretation of relevant data and utilising technology.
- To oversee recruitment of new team members and monitor ongoing performance needs.
- To support the management of Colleague competence to optimise and sustain performance and operational satisfaction across the business.
- To own and lead operational change and working with stakeholders across the organisation to business improvement
- To identify underperforming DCA's and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively.
- To support the delivery of all acquisitions, implementations and projects.
- To develop an effective network of communication between teams to ensure shared knowledge, best practice, and understanding of business activity.
- To encourage managers to seek and continuously develop knowledge of operational requirements, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward.
- To encourage managers to identify trends and make suggestions to improve and enhance productivity in the department as well operationally.
- To plan for succession through the identification of individuals with potential for development and growth.
- To oversee all system development and understand the implication on other departments.
- To process map all processes within the department.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the compan
- Emotional Intelligence
- Best Practices
- Business Process Mapping