Your chance to join our accolade winning team and high profile restaurant, renowned for its modern French haute cuisine with 28th floor views over London. The menu is created by Chef Patron Chris Galvin and Head Chef Joo Won and an impeccable service is offered under the direction of Catey's Award winners Fred Sirieix
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job - we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as an Assistant Restaurant Manager at Galvin at Windows?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Manager or Director, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• Manage the food and beverage service to consistently meet high standards as defined by the hotel and Hilton brand standards
• Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
• Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
• Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
• Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
• Accurately manage all transactions during service
• Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
• Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
• Able to meet financial targets
• Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and self
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage