Who we are
Adelphi Values is a leading healthcare value consultancy that works with a range of healthcare product and service providers, aiding development and commercialisation. We are passionate people working as integrated global teams in a successful, respected and growing healthcare value consultancy business that is committed to personal development and rewarding high performance. We are as proud of our culture and our approach to people and their working environment, as we are of our reputation and the things that make us unique.
What we do
Our purpose is to improve patients’ lives by informing healthcare decisions. To do this we help our clients bring healthcare products and services to the market successfully by investigating, developing and communicating scientific evidence that defines value and informs decisions. . In Adelphi Values | PROVE™, our focus is on Payer > Reimbursement > Outcomes > Value > Evidence.
With the continued growth of our team, we are looking to hire an Associate Director to provide business leadership and act as a senior lead on assigned projects within the PROVE practice. This is a critical role in our business which involves being the senior point of contact for clients on assigned projects, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met, and providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure high quality deliverables are provided to our clients.
The role also involves assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients in order to maximise the chance of winning work. You will work as part of the Adelphi Values leadership team to ensure that work is won and delivered to meet financial targets and other KPI’s, and providing input into the strategic direction of the PROVE offering, as well as engaging in activities to increase the external profile of PROVE, such as preparing publications and presentations in area(s) of expertise.
* The ability to efficiently produce client-ready documents of extremely high quality, demonstrating clearly how the project meets our clients’ needs.
* You will have direct contact with clients and be expected to :
* Liaise directly on day-to-day project management needs, alongside the Project Lead for Adelphi Values PROVE
* Respond to client queries
* Engage, reassure and manage client expectations
* Design, manage and undertake elements of project delivery and reviewing deliverables.
* You will possess an in-depth understanding of the perspectives and evidence needs of the numerous stakeholders involved in healthcare decision-making (including payers, HTA bodies and regulators), together with the commercial imperatives of our healthcare clients.
* You will have the ability to engage actively with clients to create opportunities for new business.
* You will be able to demonstrate strategic insight, identify solutions for challenging strategic or technical problems and gain client confidence.
Core competencies- You must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Ability to lead and manage members of a project team
* Provide appropriate line management to assigned team members
* Mentor more junior team members and provide training in your areas of expertise
* Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
* Ability to lead meetings and facilitate workshops
* Excellent organisation skills
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently motivated
* Attention to detail is crucial
Qualifications and Experience:
* A strong scientific background with a first or second degree in life sciences and/or health economics.
* Possess expertise in designing and efficiently executing complete market access or Health Economic and Outcomes Research strategies and tactics, such as (but not limited to) Global Value Dossiers, Payer Value propositions, Health Economic models, and reimbursement reviews.
* Have an understanding of business targets together with the insight to input into setting such targets, and the ability to lead the team in reaching these targets.
* Must have over 5 years previous experience working within an agency or Client environment
Adelphi Values believe in rewarding high performance, so we offer a competitive salary based on experience and performance-related rewards. In addition to your salary package, we also provide health insurance, pension and gym membership
Coaching And Mentoring