I am recruiting for an experienced Hearing Aid Audiologists to provide outstanding service to a leading Optical and Hearing Care organisation based in Hoddenson / Welwyn Garden City. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known Optical and Hearing Company, who currently have over 180 stores nationwide and are rapidly growing. (Please note this role is a dual location role, over 5 days per week).
The ideal candidate will offer expert advice on hearing care including: prevention, diagnosing and treating hearing and balance disorders for all patients. You will also be required to help manage issues effecting hearing and balance and also dispense hearing aids to various NHS and private patients.
Duties and responsibilities
* Examine and test patient’s ears – whilst providing expert advice on hearing aid options (if required)
* Diagnose, manage and advise on any identifiable hearing loss or abnormalities
* Communicate effectively - provide positive recommendations and information to each patient
* Identify sales opportunities and manage your own diary
* Assist NHS and Private hearing aid patients
* To liaise with branch managers to ensure hearing business is successful and to motivate and train branch staff to book hearing screening checks
* Offer tailor made advice to patients and forward details to a medical practitioner (if required)
* Ensure patient records are updated and confidentially handled
* Maintain company high standards – provide high class service to patients and colleagues
* Have a flexible approach – help colleagues / patients
This is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities for a Hearing Aid Audiologist and may be required to carry out other duties as directed by the Regional Manager.
The Hearing Aid Audiologist will have:
To have obtained the relevant qualifications in order to practise as Hearing Aid Audiologist and maintain registration with the HCPC CPD.
* Great attention to detail
* Eager to learn and develop
* Excellent interpersonal skills both in formal and informal settings with the ability to adapt style to suit circumstances
* Ability to adapt to growth and change and to continuously seek improved ways of working
* Trustworthy, honest, committed and works with integrity
* Excellent clinical decision making skills with the ability to use professional judgement
This role will be suitable for someone with at least 2 years’ worth of industry related experience.
Benefits are negotiable
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Welwyn garden city) .