As Team Leader at the Flying Fox, you’ll be on the front line with the team making sure everything runs like clockwork! You’ll make sure the team are ready for the shift and our guests are happy.
Join us at Vintage Inns, a collection of rural pubs where muddy boots and paws are welcome. You’ll find roaring log fires, traditional food and a cosy atmosphere. If you want to be part of the Inn crowd, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered.
• Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
• Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
• Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS TEAM LEADER YOU’LL…
•Be a champion of brand standards
•Lead the team during busy shifts
•Support and be a role model for your teams’ training and development
•Support the day to day running of the business
•Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll...
•Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
•Be a role model of great service
•Be confident in leading a team
•Be ready for anything that the shift throws at you (not literally!)