Located next to the iconic Wembley Stadium and only 2 stops from Baker Street, our Hilton London Wembley is a dynamic hotel which welcomes a variety of guests and VIPs attending events at the Stadium and Arena, shopping at the London Designer Outlet, away for leisure or just looking for a hotel with easy access to central London
The hotel boasts 361 bedrooms, 16 suites, fitness centre, indoor pool with sauna and steam room, restaurant, main bar and a rooftop sky bar, 11 meeting rooms and an impressive ball room which can hold up to 900 people.
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job - we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Bar Manager at Hilton London Wembley?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as a Restaurant General Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
• Responsible for managing all Bar operations to deliver unrivalled guest experience, with a focus on creativity and authenticity
• Effectively control the flow of customers and the interaction between the front and back-of-house throughout service
• Responsible for continually checking that guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored in line with set standards
• To ensure that all staff members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards.
• Ensure all staff members have a Personal Development Plan that details and actively encourages use of Hilton University and the Hotel training Calendar.
• Ensure that all team members are fully equipped with the tools, skills, behaviours and knowledge required before customer contact
• Ensure Team Members maximize all sales opportunities
• Ensure Team Members consistently maintain brand standards and high levels of customer service
• To work in co-operation with the Head Chef on new products, menu's, promotions etc.
• Handle all customer inquiries in an appropriate and professional manner
• Accurately manage all transactions during service
• Manage Team Member schedules, stock, and wastage levels
What are we looking for?
• A record of success in cocktail high-end Bars, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
• Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and self
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a Personality Index test and a final interview.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage