Are you a positive person with a passion for working with children?
If so, then we have a great opportunity for a meticulous and committed teaching assistant to work for schools whose ethos are to provide a supportive and challenging learning environment to give all children the opportunity to develop.
We are looking for exceptional classroom practitioners, who are devoted about engaging with pupils and ensuring they progress to the best of their abilities.
The successful applicant will have the required skills and experience;
-Have experience working with children.
-Be able to differentiate work to support needs of children.
-Ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all our pupils.
-Show perseverance and maintain a can do' attitude.
-Good spoken English
-DBS or be willing to apply for one
Benefits of working with Vision Teaching:
- Competitive pay rate (Inner London) Paid Weekly
- Temp to perm contracts
- Tailored CPD for cover supervisors
- Career progression and potential teaching pathways available
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Access to a large range of partner schools and teaching support opportunities across London
- Coordinating With Others
- Positive Attitude
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Success Driven
- English Language