With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.Job Description
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The role will support key international demand management planning and execution processes for the Northern Hemisphere (NH) Seasonal Flu business, enabling delivery of a successful campaign including in-season execution with greatly agility to respond to opportunistic demand in NH markets. This role will need to strategically analyse the current and future demand portfolio across the International division using critical thinking skills to derive insights from the data, analyse trends, review costs and margins and propose key areas for improvement opportunities, as well as supporting the leadership team to support Agile demand opportunities to deliver growth across the region.
This role will also serve as a Business Process Owner (BPO) for Commercial in Business Intelligence (BI) workstreams to enable SAP / IT projects that are currently on hold for commercial markets until this role is filled (eCommerce system, CRM linkage, SAP enhancements). As International Commercial continues to build and execute against Customer Experience strategies, this role will deliver on the BI elements of major projects impacting customer service throughout the order to cash (OTC) value stream.
This role will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of effective systems related to the above across the International region, requiring strong stakeholder interaction across the Commercial, Finance, Supply Chain and IT teams to ensure business continuity
Commercial BPO Representative / Business Intelligence
- Identify and prioritise system/process improvements across the International Division ensuring compliance whilst utilising best practice for improving Customer Experience
- Commercial representative, following government guidelines to design process improvements for implementation
- Functionally manage a team of BPE across International Division ensuring best practice in each Country
- Review and agree with functional BPO’s ongoing change programmes and impact on business and resources
- Use agreed KPI’s to measure OTC performance across International, ensure these are used to identify gaps and necessary remedial actions
- Represent Commercial OTC across all Seqirus projects to ensure alignment with Commercial requirements while compliance and integration with other functions.
- Support BPO network in testing software upgrades/changes that impact Commercial in Seqirus systems
- Yearly review of global OTC processes to ensure operational compliance. Identifying gaps within the processes, Initiate continuous improvement projects for OTC within business operations
- Monitor Customer Master Data across NH, using the DQ tool to show gaps and work with Business operations team to ensure accuracy to agreed level.
- Implementing and leading business continuity plans for Commercial in case of emergency across the International division
- Work with other BPO to prioritise and track pending and new changes to SAP per Country across ensuring minimum business disruption for changes.
- Global Operational Support and Training in OTC processes to all countries/ regions
- SAP OTC role owner approving all new User Access, ensuring compliance with S.O.D.
- Further develop BI reporting for Commercial/OTC making proposals for new and existing report amendments
2. Demand Management
- Support long term demand analysis, working with the Cluster Heads & the Global Supply Team, working with senior leadership to make proposals to support International growth opportunities in line with LRP
- Support leadership team to develop and implement strategy for agile demand management process, optimising the supply network flexibility to ensure capabilities for supporting unplanned opportunities and mitigating write off risk.
- Work with a cross functional team to deliver a standardised process for in season exception imports/re-allocations whilst taking into account local government and health authority guidelines.
- Use analysis of margin, logistics/quality requirements for markets, and other financial and strategic considerations across the International organisation to inform Commercial batch allocation and to inform reprioritisation during constrained supply
- Work with Supply Chain Quality to on-board new Customers and distribution centres, driving through required change controls and audits across a cross functional team to ensure campaign readiness
- Effectively utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to proactively identify problems and improvement opportunities in the demand management process and recommend alternate solutions.
- Partner with leadership team to drive through International approach to packaging, working with Global Planning to offer flexibility to support multiple markets in line with Country Legislation and requirements
- Instrumental in New product launch programmes across the International division, ensuring launch plans in line with supply availability, working with Global Supply/Quality/Regs to ensure seamless introduction into market.
- Reviewing demand management systems utilised across the organisation, recommending improvements to drive through in efficiency in forecast accuracy
- Collaborate with Business Operations teams to review potential cost reduction opportunities in 3PL outbound distribution through supply efficiencies
Degree in related subject – Business/Economics
- Experience of at least 5 years in an international environment working with and influencing multiple stakeholders including a proportion located remotely.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & SAP.
- Experience with forecasting and analysing product demand data
- Project management skills sets to develop clear processes that allow the organization to understand the steps required to ensure a smooth transaction, satisfying the demand and enhancing the experience of customers
- Familiarity with order to cash (OTC) processes
Process Improvements (Business)
Packaging And Labeling
Third Party Logistics