Bid Manager - Network Services
Bid Manager, Network Managed Services, Home-Based with some travel.
Employment type- Permanent
Salary: £50k-59k plus car allowance
Our client is a leading provider of critical infrastructure services to both public and private sector clients across the UK.
They require an experienced IT/Telecoms Bid Manager to work alongside sales and commercial teams to support the development of bids and written financial responses to tenders. The successful candidate will have experience working on technology services bids ideally within defence, government or transport.
- Leading the response for bids and proposals for the Network Services business. Deliver these to timeframes and quality standards.
- Producing material from o stage through to deal review, bud submission and win/loss reviews.
- Post bid submission support, e.g. preparation of bd presentations.
- Build close working relationships with Sales teams, to develop compelling and commercially competitive bid responses.
- Focus on continuous improvement across the bid process, promoting best practise.
- Support the Programme Director with planning, forecasting, cost and win/loss tracking and reporting.
- Extensive experience managing and leading bids and bid teams, driving continuous improvements; proven background in improving bid conversion rates.
- Experience leading and producing bids around Communications &/or Network Services; preferably for Defence, or Emergency Services sectors.
- Broad knowledge of Telecoms, Network Services, Communication Services, and IT Products.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- APMP qualification, or be working towards this.
This is a home based role, with travel to London & Midlands on occasions for meetings.
Excellent employee benefits, including option to buy/sell holidays, pension, healthcare
Please apply with CV for further details.
- Business Process Improvement
- Medical Emergency