Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a band 6 Biomedical Scientist to work within a busy laboratory within Cumbria.
The role is permanent, and is due to start on the 27th May 2019. You would be working within a Biochemistry Lab.
This opportunity is band 6, and the Service are willing to offer additional assistance with:
• Relocation Package
• Recruitment and Retention bonus (currently £491/monthly in addition to salary).
• Flexible working hours
The Service are extremely flexible on background, and are happy to consider applicants from all aspects of Biomedical Science, however a prior knowledge in Biochemistry would be advantageous.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
• Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• £250 training allowance
• Competitive pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
• National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
• Professional compliance solutions available
• Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt at Service Care on Apply Now >>
for information, or email Apply Now >>