With 7,000 homes and 330 employees, Halton Housing is a business that prides itself on doing things differently. Forward thinking and innovative, our customers sit at the heart of everything we do.
We are now looking for a Building Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of £29,695 - £34,935 per annum.
Working for Halton Housing is a unique experience, flexible and innovative you will be able to work to your best potential. Our award-winning building provides an amazing base, however you will be free to work where you feel is most productive. With an enviable benefits package, a fantastic well-being programme and the opportunity to learn and develop within and outside of your role working for Halton Housing is an incredible experience.
About the role:
As our Building Manager you will have responsibility for the designated buildings, to implement and manage safety precautions as may reasonably be required to ensure building safety risk is reduced.
You will work collaboratively with HH colleagues to implement the recommendations from the Hackett review to ensure that we engage with our residents and leaseholders, and that residents receive information on building safety in an accessible and timely manner. You will take lead responsibility for Fire safety of HH stock.
The Building Manager will have an overarching responsibility to take and escalate safety issues/ action as may reasonably be required to ensure building safety risk is reduced so far as is reasonably practicable.
Our ideal Building Manager will possess the below skills and experience:
- Substantial experience of working in a Building/ facilities management role
- Significant experience in managing fire safety in domestic and non-domestic environments
- Experience of developing and reviewing Building/ Facilities management policies and procedures
- Experience and a good understanding of relevant health and safety legislation/ code of practice
- The ability to create and maintain effective internal and external relationships working across multiple business functions
- Qualified in the following NEBOSH Fire Risk and safety Management, AIOSH, Diploma in IWFM to level 4
- Experience and a good understanding of Housing health and safety rating system (HHSRS)
If you would like to work with Halton Housing as our Building Manager, please click ‘apply’ now – we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 25th November at 9am