Title: Junior Business Development Executive (Cambridge based) Salary: 24,000 to 27,000 + bonuses + fantastic benefits Sector: IT - Technology
This position will suit a candidate looking to build a career in Sales and with at least one year of experience in Sales, Business Development, Lead Generation, Market Research, or any other call centre environment. This is a fantastic opportunity ideal for an ambitious sales driven individual who wants to be part of a business and industry in constant development.
Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Building a pipeline of leads by cold calling and emailing a wide range of clients allocated in your area. This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers and appointment setting.
- Working on targets of at least 60 calls a day and using LinkedIn to engage with prospects and external databases to build contact lists. Working on Sales Targets given by the Team Leader and providing weekly reports of activity.
- Updating and maintaining a CRM sales database with the relevant information.
- Following up and speaking to prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts as necessary. Booking meetings to be held at both the customer's site and various stands at trade fairs.
- Writing business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting the company's added value to clients.
Required skills/experience - English to a native/professional level. - Minimum of one year experience in Lead Generation or Sales, ideally within Software or Tech. - Commercial, with a can-do attitude and good negotiation skills. - Fantastic communication and presentation skills and attention to detail. - Strong analytical skills to collect business needs and monitoring/identifying trends in data. - Creative, and problem-solving abilities. Extremely proactive and willing to learn. - Team player.