Are you looking for an exciting and autonomous role within business development, supporting our retailers?
We have an opportunity to join our team, working in this fast-paced environment. You will have end to end account management of the relationship with our retailers, based on sound commercial input and superb service.
Deliver sales and margin across (Exeter, Bristol, Southampton), with close management of debt, a defined geographical area robust store development and implementation of business initiatives, achieved through effective influencing and a strong personal brand. Fully accountable for delivery of all KPIs and comms/engagement with our retailers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Achieve set sales plans and implement strategies to grow the area sales in accordance with targets
- Ensure profitability of the area in accordance with budgets, targets, and sales mix
- Maximise retailer support for the independent brand
- Ensure key accounts and members are serviced and supported with a range of tailored support
- Delivery of business initiatives in accordance with set timescales ensuring full ownership, commitment, and right first-time implementation
- Identify opportunities for capital expenditure and development with members, working closely with the development team to ensure a strong conversion rate
- Provide insight from our customers back into the business which can be utilised to improve the offer and services to customers.
- Outstanding ambassador for the brand, always ensuring positive comms and compliance to the brand standards
- Strong commercial understanding of the Pet Food industry including competitor market activity and market trends
- Ability to spot opportunities for growth and development
- Knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Full detailed knowledge of CPOS/EPOS including interrogation of data and ability to support the retailers with use of same
- Outstanding presenting and influencing skills
- A confident, driven and enthusiastic self-starter
- A great problem solver with outstanding judgement
- Ability to prioritise and strike a balance between proactive and reactive
- Ability to build exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills with requests made centrally responded to within deadlines and returned in full
If you are looking to launch, or grow, an exciting career in a company that values progression and development! Choose "Apply now" to fill out our short application and submit your CV!
- Account Management
- Accounts Payable
- Brand Identity
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Confident And Emotionally Stable