Business Office Administrator | Finance | Solihull | Full Time | Competitive Salary |
Spire Parkway Hospital is looking for a Business Office Administrator to support our Finance Team. This is a full time role working 9-5 with flexibility required based on business needs.
Spire Parkway Hospital in Solihull, West Midlands offers a comprehensive range of private hospital services. Our hospital is rated Good by the CQC for all parts of the inspection except for Patient Care, which is rated Outstanding. The report states, “Staff treated patients with compassion and kindness, respected their privacy and dignity, took account of their individual needs, and helped them understand their conditions. They provided emotional support to patients, families and carers.”
Duties and responsibilities;
- Perform cashiering, banking and petty cash duties. Recording of all invoices, billings, deposits, payments and receipts and posting of entries onto SAP including GP service payments
- Process supplier invoices to ensure timely payment and deal with supplier queries. Charging and posting of all miscellaneous items and invoices daily
- Recording and distribution of consultant monies received at the hospital and daily release of consultant fees on CPS system
- Daily preparation of bank reconciliation, ensure KPI targets are met in relation to matching of outstanding items on bank reconciliation
- Ensure patient charging for consumables and operation codes are entered onto SAP for the relevant departments in relation to patient accounts for billing and discharge
- Maintain records and filing system
- Undertake any duties as requested.
Who we're looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills are essential in this role
- Office based experience
- Medical terminology knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of using SAP systems is desirable
- Accurate keyboard skills/PC literate
- Numerate with a keen attention to detail
- Well-developed communications/interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Beren Freeman on email [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Keyboards
- Customer Service