C++ Software Consultant Junior Graduate
Fantastic foot in the door opportunity to join technical consultants in Cambridge with an enviable reputation for software innovation.Required skills
This job is best suited for a graduate of mathematics, computer science or Electronic Engineering from a respected institution. The suitable candidates also need to have the following skills;
- Proficient in C++ and other programming languages (Python desired)
- Knowledgeable with algorithms
- Thinks critically and pays attention to details
- Can see the bigger picture, curious how software and hardware work together
- iOS / Android mobile developments
A high sense of curiosity, good communication skills, and friendliness will be an added advantage.Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Occasional visits to international offices
- Working and learning from professionals in the filed
- Helping other companies solve critical human problems
There is no limit to how much you can discover or achieve when working in an environment that stimulates your critical-thinking ability.
The team have had a great deal of success with junior graduates, and this year is looking for a couple of bright sparks.
You will learn loads from the team, be slowly introduced to customers, and work directly with them. You'll work on this with a Senior consultant, so there will be plenty of coaching.
The future roadmap of the technology is so impressive, and within the team, you will be part of building something unique. The starting salary on offer is exceptional plus further enhanced with an incredible benefits package.
Fantastic springboard into this exciting and lucrative world of technical computing.
It will suit someone looking for a mix of C++ coding and client work.
Expect a very competitive salary plus benefits package but, above all, an opportunity to join a thriving (and renowned!) software company at the top of their game. In addition, you will learn a lot be supported and mentored by fellow engineers.
Pushing new technology to the max.
Amazing Prospects, we will share with you the brightest Startups, Scale-ups and High-Growth SME's in Cambridge. Many roles are exclusive; you will not find all our jobs with other recruiters.
- Electronic Engineering
- Python (Programming Language)
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Computer Sciences