We are looking for Care Assistant’s to join our team at Thistle Court Care Home.
To promote individual independence, dignity and respect by delivering the highest possible standards of care to the people living at Thistle Court Care Home.
Taking responsibility to ensure the well-being of the people living at Thistle Court Care Home, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. You should be emotionally intelligent and passionate about care and making a difference in other people’s lives.
Just some of the benefits of working at Thistle Court Care Home include:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Paid breaks!
- Complimentary meals
- Bank Holiday Enhancement
- Free DBS
- Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme - £50 each
- Full-time, part-time and bank hours offered
- Automatic enrolment on to our pension scheme
- A fully funded CPD accredited training programme like no other provided for all team members.
- A 24/7 specialist welfare help line for guidance, support and general health questions you may have during this incredibly difficult and worrying time.
Training & Development:
In 2015, we received clear feedback from our team that eLearning alone did not equip them with the skills to support the people that choose to live with us; eLearning did not equip them for the emotional challenges that they would face on a daily basis.So, we began to develop our own in-house learning and development programme. That programme is now in its fifth year and has seen the wellbeing of both family members and team members increase exponentially. Our training is for all team members across all grades, all departments, all age groups and all genders.
We invite you to read more about our Evolve Care Academy and Connections Count, a social movement, by visiting [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] .
This one is simple – life experience and a passion to care for people is all you need.