Full Time Coventry Â£12.47/ hour Apply on the company site Save this job
Want to earn and learn in a friendly care team?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Coventry
and the surrounds.
Being a Care Assistant
In this role you will be providing exceptional care and support to our residents with a range of life-enhancing tasks.
You will assist our clients with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed whilst whilst promoting the dignified and happy living.
Which benefits you'll receive?
* Salary of up to Â£12.47/hr including holiday pay
* Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Free ongoing training and development
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Do you know about Flexi Pay?
We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
Which requirements you'll need?
* The right to live and work in the UK * At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years * Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years * A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course) * You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app * Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Develop you skills
Gain new knowledge and expand your skill set through our comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. You could choose between Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Your new team
Coventry branch is located in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Click the button to apply
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Coventry) .