£38,000 - £42,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits |
A leading care group with residential and nursing homes throughout Oxfordshire is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop their residential care home in Abingdon.
This fully CQC compliant home offers an excellent environment for older people with elderly and dementia care needs, with great facilities and a very strong team already in place.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Great annual salary from £38,000 up to £42,000 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length plus a sick pay programme (after 6 months service)
• A great company pension with 6% employer contributions and a life assurance scheme
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation in addition to continuing professional development programmes and opportunities to further develop your skills and progress your career
• Some great retail, lifestyle and travel discounts and much more
As Home Manager you will coordinate the day to day management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Management in Care, such as the Registered Manager’s Award/NVQ Level 4/Diploma level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate a proven track record of success in a managerial role within the UK care home sector, and experienced Deputy Managers looking for career progression may also be considered
• Posses good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to the UK care home sector
• A strong leader with great people skills and able to quickly build positive, professional relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.