Care Manager, Learning Disabilities- Feltham
Feltham, Middlesex - , GBP Unspecified Posted: Sunday, 9 June 2019
See more jobs like this
Care Manager, Learning Disabilities
Brand new Extra Care Scheme - Bristol Court, Feltham. TW14
London Care is delighted to be working in partnership with London Borough of Hounslow to deliver care services within a brand new, state-of-the art, custom built care setting in Feltham, Middlesex.
Bristol Court, United Drive, Feltham will consist of 94 purpose-built accommodation units, an on-site restaurant, community spaces, guest suite, dedicated gardens, hairdressing/therapy room, laundry and Community Changing Places facilities; and is scheduled to be completed and ready to welcome its first tenants through August and September 2019.
The Service will support Service Users with a range of needs, including general needs (predominantly frail older people and some younger adults with Physical Disabilities, Stroke survivors, and people with acquired brain injuries), Learning Disabilities, and Dementia. The Scheme will include a balance of low, medium, and high needs
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a results-driven, experienced care Manager (Learning Disabilities) to join our wonderful team.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community based care, thrive on developing your care team, take pride in your compliance, and want to be part of one of the UK's most exciting businesses within Domiciliary and Extra Care settings, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care, then this role is for you.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the Scheme and report into the Registered Manager. This brand new site would suit anyone looking to further their career and really make it their own.
As a Care Manager, focused on Learning Disabilities, your role will typically include the following duties:
* Responsible for safe and legal delivery of service:
* Managing coordinators and Supervisors alongside the Registered Care Manager
* Ensuring full compliance throughout the business
* Responsible for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
* Understand and work within regulator legislation, standards and regulations
* Keep full and accurate records in accordance with legal requirements
* Undertaking and monitoring of all appropriate assessments relating to new and old customers
* To undertake/facilitate reviews of customers' needs/requirements in accordance with guidelines
* Planning and implementing supervisions and appraisals in accordance with guidelines alongside Registered Care Manager
* To understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field
* To ensure implementation, execution and management of quality control systems including stocks of uniforms, PPE and other office stationery.
* Implementation and management of complaints procedure alongside the Registered Care Manager
* Implementation of performance management protocols where necessary
* Take on-call duties as part of a team on a rota basis. Display flexibility with team members
* Ensuring all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively eg covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent.
* Recording all emergency calls and passing the information to appropriate parties.
We are also looking for experienced Care Managers for both Learning disabilities and Older Persons.
This is a full time permanent position, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside to grow the business and support your own career development.
London Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Location Feltham, Middlesex, UK
Rate , GBP
Employment Agency London Care
Contact London Care
Posted Date 09/06/2019 09:05:46
Permalink Apply Now >>
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support giving the advertiser's name and job reference.