Team Leader - Market Harborough £10ph
Location: Market Harborough
Hours: Full Time Hours, 7-7
Are you looking for the next step on the ladder within the healthcare sector?
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sector?
Or maybe you are a Deputy Manager or Team Leader looking for a new opportunity?
Then I have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Team Leader to work within an inviting and cosy medium sized care home in Market Harborough. The home provides fantastic levels of care from a compassionate care team, who are trained to support and enhance each resident`s quality of life.
As a Team Leader, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting.
You should have experience leading a team of staff and understanding the needs of the residents. You will have excellent documentation skills, with experience in care plans and escalating care needs. You will be responsible for the home in the manager`s absence and be able to share the on-call when necessary - you expected to be part of the Care rota for the home and work a number of Care shifts per week as required, developing the Care team to obtain and sustain the necessary skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
Main Duties for Team Leader:
• Support and lead the care team
• Share the on-call hours with the manager
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
• NVQ level 3
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Georgi at Amber Mace on Apply Now >>
or email your CV to Apply Now >>