- Care Team Leader
- Headley Down, Hampshire (GU35)
- £12.00 Per hour overtime
- Nursing and Learning Disabilities Care centre
- Days Shifts
- Car Driver
Transport provided from Farnham, Bordon, Aldershot, Liphook, to the Home and back.
Our client focuses on a service of quality care and personal dignity, overseen by experienced care / support workers and Registered Nurses in a beautiful Nursing / Learning Disabilities Care Centre in Headley Down, Hampshire (GU35).
The provider has maintained the site to a high standard, ensuring that our adult service users are able to make the most of their surroundings while living in comfort and security.
Our client is currently wishing to recruit a Care Team Leader preferably with NVQ level 3 for days’ shifts. Ideally applicants will be a Care Team Leader or a Senior Care Assistant who have common sense, can lead by example, interactive, approachable, can manage a team, be versatile and an all- rounder.
Experience in a few of the following is important
- Knowledge of Learning Difficulties or Mental Health is useful
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to administer medication is useful but essential.
- Ability to ensure the highest level of personal care is delivered
- Experience of Updating Care Plans
- Responsible to maintain and keep accurate personal client records
- Knowledge of few of the following is useful
- Moving & Handling, DOLS/MCA, Health & Safety, Infection Control,
- Risk assessments, Care Planning
In return our clients will offer the Care Team Leader
- £12 per hour plus overtime
- Transport provided to the home and back from Farnham, Bordon, Aldershot, White Hill, Liphook and Petersfield
- Regular paid training
- Opportunity to work for a fully CQC compliant Care Home
- Childcare Vouchers
- Regular development training and lots more
For more information, please call Care First UK on Apply Now >> or Apply Now >> or email your cv.
Please Quote 1950/Headley Down