Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help to develop you to achieve your goals to become the best you can be? If so, a career as a Charge Nurse could be for you! You will also receive a £5,000 Welcome Bonus!
As a Charge Nurse, you will lead and coordinate the quality and management of nursing care for people with mental health conditions at Field House, which provides is a specialised service for women with a Mental Illness and/or Personality Disorder and a history of trauma and/or attachment disorders.
With previous experience from the NHS or private sector, you will be responsible for the clinical environment and managing the clinical services throughout the wards and units.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
- Be accountable for the safe and effective clinical and operational functioning of a defined unit
- Provide clinical leadership to a defined staff group
- Provide support, guidance and supervision to staff
- Develop and create an environment that supports competent ethical nursing care
- Influence work objectives, planning and organisation
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate effective communication pathways
You will need:
- Relevant experience as RMN/RNMH/RNLD
- Professional training in a similar environment
- Recognised mentorship certification and an NVQ Assessor Qualification
- Administrative, planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the organisational policies and procedures
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £37,402 (37.5 hours per week)
- £5,000 welcome bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.