Do you want to work for a Best Company Employer in a 1 AA Rosette, brand new and exciting brasserie concept which has just undergone a major refurbishment? How about receiving a great salary?
Come and join our fantastic Kitchen team as a Junior Sous Chef at the Waterfront Hotel, Spa & Golf; a 103-bedroom 4 silver star hotel, with 1 AA rosette brasserie, spa and golf.
Our kitchens are fully equipped and modernised to provide the perfect environment for our chefs - this includes air conditioning! You’ll be managing your own section, preparing fresh food for our one rosette Brasserie within a four-star hotel. Working 40-45 hours a week for a top 100 best companies to work for. You’ll also ensure all relevant Health & Safety regulations are followed and assist with stock taking and receiving deliveries.
Temporary live in is available if needed.
What we’re looking for … The ability to complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner. An honest team player. Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of running a section and basic knowledge of kitchen equipment. Ability to delegate tasks and supervise a team of chefs Flexibility to work on a rota basis across seven days a week. The ability to think on your feet, respond quickly and problem solve effectively. Someone who embraces the Wyboston culture.
Why join our team …
Being a family-owned business, our people are what make Wyboston Lakes, and we want to make sure all our teams are happy at work.
Here is a snippet of all the great benefits we offer and that you would be entitled to for this role:
• Christmas Day and Boxing Day Off
• 3 Team Member Parties a year- Spring, Summer and Winter.
• Apprenticeships- the opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.
• Team Member Discount on golf, food, drink, bedrooms and our award-winning Y Spa
• Team Member Referral Scheme worth £300
• Free Meal Whilst at Work
• Access to Perkbox which gives you discounts on over 200 brands and shops nationwide from supermarket shops, cinema, and days out, just to name a few….
• Flexible Working
• Team Member Christmas Santa Lunch, Christmas Presents and Christmas Party
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Problem Solving
- Task Management
- Team Working