Fantastic opportunity for an Laboratory Technician or Analyst to join a successful and rapidly expanding scientific laboratory.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will conduct a variety of physical and chemical analyses of soils, sediments and waters using a range of analytical techniques. You will work alongside Section Management, Study Directors and the analytical team to ensure that project targets are achieved to strict timelines in a GLP environment.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* A degree in Chemistry (or related)
* Experience in basic laboratory skills are required (weighing, pipetting, etc)
* Experience using HPLC or GC
* Previous experience within a regulated environment is desirable
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team atmosphere
You will be rewarded with an enjoyable working environment, competitive pension and private healthcare scheme with genuine opportunities for career development.
Keywords: Scientist, Chemist, Analyst, Analysis, Chemistry, environmental, soil, water, agrochemical, food, pharmaceutical, biological, sample analysis, GLP, GMP, GCP, good laboratory practice, Reading, Bracknell, London, VRS6690EM.
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website