Do you have a deep understanding of employee group benefits?
Want to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
Enjoy building strong relationships with clients?
Spring Consulting Group seeks a proactive, high-energy Client Account Representative to creatively resolve clients'
issues and provide strategic account development. This person ensures client retention by establishing strong
relationships, managing account deliverables, and communicating daily on insurance matters. The person also supports
new business development efforts in RFP activities.
At Spring Consulting, we bring contemporary flare and innovation to the traditional world of employer-offered group
benefits such as health, disability, and life insurances. We create value by leveraging technology and offering excellence
in all aspects of our business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected, growing firm.
Position requires a range of skills and traits including but not limited to:
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills to respond well to clients, carriers, and other
stakeholders, work effectively with team members, and maintain strong professional relationships;
* Bachelor's degree with 6-8 years' relevant work experience, 1-3 years' employee benefits management with either a
brokerage/agency or insurance carrier a plus;
* Superior understanding of group benefits products and services, and insurance industry/trends including funding
methodologies and analytics;
* Strong people and time management skills combined with proven success as a team leader;
* Proactively plan and manage annual calendar of events and deliverables for clients, resolve escalated benefits issues
in a timely manner, oversee open enrollments, and regularly present group benefits information at client/employee
* Effectively support business development efforts and coordinate with marketing and finance teams to build winning
* Motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills, plus detail-oriented with a focus on thoroughness and
* Regularly travels by car/train throughout New England approximately 40-50% of the time; and
* Good overall computer skills with MS Office suite, plus experience with insurance industry software helpful.
Intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm, and creativity are all necessary for success in our environment. You must have your
Massachusetts Life/Accident/Health license. P&C, 63, and/or 66 a plus. We offer a diverse, open door environment
with opportunities for professional development and work/life balance. Our offices are located in Boston near the
Downtown Crossing T stop. Other great benefits include health/dental/vision, 401(k), and more. Spring Consulting
Group has won numerous awards including Employee Benefits Specialist of the Year and Most Influential Women in
Benefit Advising, plus recognition as top 'Power Broker' by Risk & Insurance several times.
To learn more about us, visit www.springgroup.com. Spring Consulting Group recently joined Alera Group, an innovative
business in the insurance services sector; learn more at www.aleragroup.com.
Send resume & cover letter with salary expectations to Apply Now >>
with subject line "Client Acct
Rep - Exp." Resumes without cover letters will be given less consideration. Wages TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters
please. HR contacts candidates who are selected for an initial telephone interview. EOE.