Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists is looking for a friendly, outgoing, professional and hard-working Client Service Advisor to join the team in our Central Support Office. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £8.00 - £8.31 per hour plus great benefits.
You will be working in an innovative, fast-paced and growing independent Opticians and Audiologists that prides itself on outstanding care and providing our clients with the best solutions, so they can see and hear the world clearly and get the best from their lives.
The rewards as our Client Service Advisor:
In return, we offer a great working environment and enviable benefits:
- £8.00 - £8.31 per hour depending on experience
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday every year
- An incentive scheme which could earn you vouchers to spend in over 20,000 top stores, restaurants and attractions
- A pension scheme of 3% employer 5% employee
- A cash health plan which means you get fast access to high-quality private medical care
- A cycle to work scheme (spread the cost of a great new bike for less)
- Access to online services designed to improve your financial wellbeing, plus discounts on top retailers, mobile phone contracts, cinema tickets, TV/broadband packages, travel, electronics and your supermarket shop
- Discounts for yourself, family and friends on Bayfields products and services
About the Client Service Advisor role:
You will be making 100 outbound telephone calls per day to our existing clients, to book appointments and fill any diary gaps. You will work closely with our database, ensuring it is well maintained, cleansed and accurate. You will be a key part of our organisation and often the first point of contact for our clients, meaning your telephone manner and friendly, professional demeanour is incredibly important. You will work 5 days per week, with Saturday being one of the working days.
Our ideal Client Service Advisor will have:
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing telephone bookings and will ideally have experience in a call centre or busy customer-facing role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Client Service Advisor then please click ‘Apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!