Client Support Administrator
Cantello Tayler Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Client Support Administrator to join our client with their time split between their Windsor office and working from home.
The successful Client Support Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working with consultants to manage client relationships
- Liaising with clients via phone, email and attending meetings
- Producing terms, reports, proposals and presentations from consultants' drafts
- Ensuring all documentation is filed correctly on internal system
- Monitoring actual vs budgeted costs and expenses, producing profitability and utilisation reports
The Client Support Executive will be:
- A graduate
- Able to use Microsoft 365
- Proficient at using Teams and Zoom
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate efficiently both verbally and orally in English.
If you are interested in this Client Support Administrator Role, please click apply now below or contact Marie Spratley in our Egham office.
- English Language
- Stress Management