We are a family business working in partnership with our team to deliver quality care and support to adults with varied and complex needs in our health/social care settings.
Our philosophy of care is "Our Family, Caring for Your Family...". We expect our team to take a positive approach to support for individuals and their families professionally and in a way that you would care for your own family.
If you are someone who has the ability to take pride in leading a team to support individuals to live happy and fulfilling lives and wants to be involved in business development, then this position could be for you!
As a Clinical Care Management Co-ordinator, you will be involved in shaping and supporting our staff and the individuals we support to build self-esteem and achieve their long- and short-term personal goals.
We are looking for a confident, passionate individual who wants to make a difference to the lives of the individuals we support while at the same time take on the challenge of a new business development venture.
This is not your normal 9-5 role; it is varied and very rewarding.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the support for individuals in all areas of their lives.
These will cover the main areas below.
- Lead on Clinical Care including physical and psychological support
- Lead the team
- Provide a quality service
- Be visible
- Person centred support, care planning and service delivery
- Manage, lead, motivate and supervise a range of healthcare and therapy teams
- Be the initial point of contact for referrals, admissions, discharges, and transfers of care
- Recruitment, selection and training of staff
- Conduct appropriate inspections, audits and reports
- Ensure effective people management and investment in staff teams
- Provide on-call support
- Career Development Opportunities - We are a growing organisation looking for our future Managers!
- Ongoing Training and Development - We will support you to grow and develop no matter your background or experience!
- Flexible working opportunities - If you have your own commitments, let us help you to work flexibly!
- Refer a Friend Scheme – up to £250
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Employee recognition schemes
What you will need to do the role successfully
- Experienced in dealing with challenging behaviour.
- Nursing Degree/Diploma (or equivalent)
- Have excellent IT skills.
- The ability to provide leadership to the care and administrative departments.
- Resilient in problem solving and multitasking and the ability to develop, implement and monitor care standards.
- 2 years’ experience as a Senior Carer or above level in an appropriate care service.
- Previous involvement working with a multi-disciplinary team (e.g. liaising and communicating with health team, clinical team and senior management).
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Qualified to QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards this.
Complex Problem Solving
New Business Development