Exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Chemist to join a world-leading forensic testing organisation.
Working within a friendly team you will be responsible for:
* Analysing biological samples for toxicological assessment using Beckman Coulter AU and CEDIA screening analysers
* Following in-house SOPs /QC procedures and troubleshooting/ maintaining the instruments appropriately
* Preparation of samples
* Interpretation of results and signing off customer reports
* Assisting in method development and validation projects
* Previous experience in Cloned Enzyme Donor Immunoassay using Beckman Coulter Analyser is essential
* Toxicological background is desirable
* Chemistry degree or equivalent
* Strong team working abilities and excellent communication skills
* Willing to take on extra responsibilities where needed within the laboratory
Apply to VRS Recruitment today!
Key words: chemistry analyser, Beckman Coulter AU680, immunoassay screening, biomedical science, toxicology, toxicologist, toxicological, drug, alcohol, screening, biological samples, analysis, analyst, London, Teddington, VRS6762EM.
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, you must have lived in the UK for the last three years to pass mandatory security clearance screening.
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
Product Quality Assurance