MindMaze is the world's leading Neurotechnology startup built on more than a decade of pioneering research at the intersection of virtual reality and neuroscience. Our breakthrough platform combines virtual & augmented reality, neuroscience and AI to build intuitive human machine interfaces. Our first products help patients suffering from severe disabilities following a neurological incident.
• Provide product training and installation in close coordination and support of the field team
• Provide the UK clinical field voice to the marketing, product and management teams
• Identify opportunities for business growth and building post-market evidence
• Communicate any market adoption issues and contributing to their resolution
• Provide the expert input (e.g. educational, mentoring, etc.) to the commercial team from a clinical practice and clinical research perspectives
• Support the country manager with KOL network building and management
• Support clinical evidence generation efforts and projects
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs;
• Systematically push to achieve sales targets within the agreed schedule and consistently track sales against targets in detail and maintain regular status reports;
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
• Proactively report all customer, market, account and competitive information to the UK Sales Manager and Sr product manager;
• Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other MindMaze departments;
• Successfully negotiate contracts and tenders with Trusts that are consistent with MindMaze's strategy and business practice standards;
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services; Carry out all administrative duties and internal reporting;
• Attend relevant exhibitions as required, promoting product awareness and generating sales;
* BSc. Or MSc. in Physiotherapy or equivalent * Proven experience as a therapist * Experience with functional, motor assessments and goniometry * Experience with assessment and treatment of cognitive and perceptual impairments * Proven track record of sales achievements * Extensive experience in product training * Strong customer focus * Ability to work effectively with diverse teams across borders * A valid driver's license (validity recognized in Europe).
Icing on the cake: * Ease with technology and word processing * Experience with use of technology in rehabilitation; * Experience of working in a medical device company
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Nottingham) .