Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Lewisham, London
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing/Residential Dementia, challenging behaviour
Service: General and Mental health care in older adults
Salary: Competitive - depending on experience
Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (33, 44 hours options available)
Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 and 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home as a Clinical Lead. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative Care, Nursing Dementia. The home is located in Lewisham, London.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply Now >> - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.