Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Clinical Lead for our clients Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care home based in Poole.
Our client is a national provider of nursing and residential care and is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead for their 80 bedded Service based in Poole, providing care for the Elderly, People with Dementia and Physical Disabilities.
This role is based in a medium sized Nursing, Residential and Dementia home which is based in a very nice part of Poole and has some very picturesque views.
As the Clinical Lead, you will play a vital part in shaping the quality of care that the home deliver’s as you will working very closely with the registered manager and oversee the nurses on shift.
Below is a brief overview of the roles and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
* To assist the Service Manager in providing leadership to staff to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
* To lead the nursing teams to provide high-quality, person-centered care and support in way which promotes: dignity; privacy; safety and independence and which promotes equality & diversity for everyone living and working in the Service
* To support the Service Manager to manage the effective use of resources, including those which impact on the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
* To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
* To ensure the smooth and effective running of the transitional unit within the home and liaise with external health professionals
* To provide Clinical Leadership and supervision within the Service
* Will have full accountability for Infection Control implementation and audit throughout the service
The ideal candidate for the Clinical Lead position will need to be:
* A Registered Nurse ( RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* Someone who has experience in leading a team
* Previous experience as a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead
* Experienced in working with the Elderly and people living with Dementia
* Someone who is looking to develop and progress
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is looking for a role in management and who is looking for a better work life balance as the role is Monday - Friday.
The benefit of this Clinical Lead role includes:
* 35 days annual leave
* Employee Ownership Trust
* Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
* Support with NMC Revalidation
* Individualised professional development programmes
* Working Monday - Friday
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
* Paid DBS check
Hours: 37.5 per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £43,000 - £45,000
Contact: Nick at Job Paths 4 U