Role: Clinical Lead
Job type: Permanent - Full time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Here at Job Paths 4 U we are recruiting for a Clinical Lead for a Nursing, Residential and Dementia home based in Nailsea, Bristol.
The home is a large home, with a full staff team of nurses, and they are looking for a Clinical Lead to work alongside and manage them to ensure the home continues to deliver the highest standard of care 24/7.
Our client is a national provider of nursing and residential care and is looking for an experienced Clinical Lead for their 78 bedded Service based in Nailsea, providing care for the Elderly, People with Dementia and Physical Disabilities.
As the Clinical Lead you will play a vital part in delivering the highest standard of care to all the residents within the home, you will be part of the management team, but you will be required to work one 12-hour shift per week on the floor as a Nurse.
Clinical Lead Job details:
* To assist the Service Manager in providing leadership to staff to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
* To lead the nursing teams to provide high-quality, person-centered care and support in a way which promotes: dignity; privacy; safety and independence and which promotes equality & diversity for everyone living and working in the Service
* To support the Service Manager to manage the effective use of resources, including those which impact on the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
* To always comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements
* To ensure the smooth and effective running of the transitional unit within the home and liaise with external health professionals
* To provide Clinical Leadership and supervision within the Service
* Will have full accountability for Infection Control implementation and audit throughout the service
The ideal candidate for this Clinical Lead position will need to be:
* A Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
* Experienced in working with people living with Dementia in a variety of settings or services not just residential services
* Someone who has experience in leading the team of junior staff either in Nursing Home or on ward
* Previous experience as a Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead
* Experienced in working with the Elderly and people living with Dementia
* Someone who is looking to develop and progress
* Able to work one 12-hour shift per week as a Nurse
The home prides itself on being the leading home in Bristol and one of the leading homes in the Southwest region!
Benefits to this Clinical Lead nurse position are:
* 35 days annual leave
* Employee Ownership Trust
* Bank holiday enhancements
* Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
* Regular Clinical Supervision
* Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
* Support with NMC Revalidation
* Individualised professional development programmes
* Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
* Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
* Paid DBS check
Contact: Nick at Job Paths 4 U