Job Title - Clinical Nurse Specialist Ophthalmology
Salary - Up to £41,300 plus benefits
Hours - 37.5hrs per week
Location - East Grinstead
Type of role - Permanent
We are on the lookout for a Clinical Nurse who specialises in Ophthalmology to work within our Outpatient department and Theatre at East Grinstead for a Healthcare Group classed as Outstanding who offer excellent customer service and look after both their patients and their staff.
What you'll do
* Deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcomes, in line with national and corporate standards
* Work as an autonomous practitioner within the development and expansion of the ophthalmic service.
* Development and implementation of Ophthalmic Nursing Guidelines/Policies to ensure best practice and evidenced based care.
* To lead, co-ordinate and establish clinical teams taking continuous responsibility for the management and organization of the clinical area in a courteous and patient focused manner.
Who you'll be
* Someone who is passionate in delivering exceptional standards
* Someone who will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care
* Someone who is dynamic, innovative and confident.
* Someone who is a good mentor and role model for staff
* Someone who enjoys working as part of our high performing team.
What you need to have
* Registered Nurse Qualification (Nursing and Midwifery Council) or Registered Operating Department Practitioner (Healthcare Professions Council)
* Minimum 2 years’ experience at a senior level working within the ophthalmology in both theatre and an out-patient setting.
* Evidence of training/professional development specific to ophthalmology
* Ability to work within the strategic plan for the organisation to develop and implement change across the ophthalmology service.
* Demonstrates compassion in practice
* Able to problem solve and initiate change within a multidisciplinary workforce.
* Good IT skills or a willingness to undertake training.
"In addition to a £39,000 - £41,300 , they also offer an incredible number of benefits some of which are below:"
* Family Friendly policies
* Outstanding training and development opportunities
* Full medical insurance
* Full health and wellbeing programme
If you are an UK registered RGN working within Ophthalmology seeking a new role send us your CV and we shall respond. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Clinical Nursing
- Coaching And Mentoring