This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an extremely forward-thinking set-up where your work-life balance comes first. You'll be undertaking a varied role, between medication reviews, face-to-face clinics and triage clinics too. The practice is keen to develop its Pharmacists in any areas they'd like to develop.
The practice already employs 5 Pharmacists and is a defined role. Four of their Pharmacists are independent prescribers and the surgery is happy to support you if you'd like to progress to becoming a prescriber.
Salary - £45,000 - £51,000 per annum (role & experience dependent) + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Location - North Bristol
The surgery -
- Training, Education and Research-centric Practice
- Geared towards reducing Clinician's workloads
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, First Contact Physios, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Occupational Health Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders
- One of the country's leading practices for COVID-vaccine implementation
- Successful protocols/processes in place, vibrant team
- Pilots new schemes ahead of full implementation across the country
- Superb IT structure and support and organised practice
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 37.5 hours per week, over either 4 or 5 days
- Collaborative working alongside fellow Clinical Pharmacists
- Varied between medicine reviews, home visits and face-to-face clinics
- Plenty of support, large team
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- Circa £45,000 - £51,000 per annum depending on role & experience
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!