£39,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Hospital or GP Experience Essential |
One of the UK’s leading private hospitals in London currently has an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join the Pharmacy Department.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering a Clinical Pharmacist:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts to meet the needs of the hospital
• A competitive annual salary of £39,000
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Private healthcare
• Ongoing training and development programmes
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
As Clinical Pharmacist you will provide pharmaceutical expertise and input into the care of the patients, supporting the pharmacy department to deliver an excellent medicine management service to everyone. You will also supervise the preparation, dispensing and distribution of medicines and supervise junior staff in the delivery of the medicine management service.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
• Degree in Pharmacy MPharm, BSc or BPharm
• Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a pharmacist
• It is essential you have proven experience working in a hospital or GP setting
• Recent experience of dispensing medicines
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focused
• Great attention to detail
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.