Cloud Infrastructure Manager
Location: London (Flexible working) 2 days in the office post-covid.
Salary; £70,000 - £75,000 per annum + great benefits
Fruition IT has a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Infrastructure Manager or Specialist (AWS) to take their next step into a Management role and play a key part in our clients' strategic technology transformation.
As the Cloud Infrastructure Manager you will have experience in a lead role delivering cloud technologies securely within an ISO27001 accredited environment. You will be helping to develop the team and work with the business on their technology transformation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Deliver effective cloud and network support
* Ensure business continuity with robust design, monitoring and recovery procedures
* Contribute to AGILE culture
* Gaining ISO27001 compliance and delivering on critical security projects
* Support and motivate your team
* AWS Certification
* Solid understanding of networking architecture and principles.
* Experience working in ISO27001 or NIST accredited environment.
* Experience with external stakeholder / vendor management.
* Significant experience in Active Directory
* Terraform 1 + years
* Monitoring solutions
* Proven experience of delivering highly available cloud applications
* Experience performing identity management
* Demonstrable experience planning and managing programmes - working with sponsors and stakeholders
* Office 365 migration
* Atlassian cloud services (JIRA, Confluence)
* PowerShell scripting
* Automation tools like Puppet or Ansible
* SQL databases
* ITILv3 certification
If you are interested in the role and feel like you have the right experience, then please apply via the advert!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Information Security
- Amazon Web Services
- Identity Management
- Agile Software Development