Cloud Systems Administrator - Glasgow - Salary up to £55K DOE
3 days remote working (Fully remote currently)
This company is a rapidly growing managed services provider. They are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standard of service.
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join their team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solution to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Benefits of the company:
- 3 days remote working
- Fast progression and career development
- Tailored training programme
- Opportunity to gain AWS Certifications
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and build of AWS based solutions.
- Day to day management of customer servers.
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rota.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Attendance at client meeting and company events.
You will need:
- Previous experience in using AWS (1 year +)
- 2 years' experience of administering Linux servers
- Command line configuration/ troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy work load
- Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related
Experience of the following would be highly desirable
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/ Chef configuration management
- AWS certifications
- Python programming
To apply for the role please contact [Click Here to Email Your CV] or call 0191 814 7785.
***Everything discussed will remain CONFIDENTIAL***