Job Level: Team Member
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40
Job Reference: req524
Date Posted: 23 July
In a competitive sector like ours it is essential that our hotels have a strong and strategic support in the financial operations. We are the team that handles all aspects of this complex process and we now have an opportunity for a Cluster Income Auditor to join us.
As our Cluster Income Auditor you will be responsible for developing and maintaining an effective and professional auditing system for the group.
We are looking for a Cluster Income Auditor who:
- Will carry out daily revenue reports and distribute to management
- Will ensure that all revenues are correctly posted, reconciled and billed.
- Will ensure allowances, negative postings, voids, discounts, refunds, covers and bill sequences are properly reviewed, tested, authorised and communicated to relevant managers
- Will check and balance deposits and unused deposits. Balance guest ledger, deposit ledger & package ledger between Opera and SUN.
- Who share our values: Trust, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Commitment & Care
- Previous experience as an Income Auditor or in finance in hotels is desirable
Why join us as our Cluster Income Auditor
Find out more & apply
- 30 days holiday a year
- We are ready to invest in you and your future
- Competitive rewards package
- Award-winning training
- Real opportunities to learn grow and develop a rewarding career
If you want to find out more about us, please visit www.jobs.pphe.com. To apply, please click the Apply button now.
Apply now and join one of the best places to work in hospitality "The Caterer 2021"