In addition this position holds responsibility for content on all online channels - brand and 3rd party, ensuring that content is accurate, up to date, appropriate for the market aimed at driving business and conversion; the effective and efficient use of e-marketing, traditional marketing that directly support the commercial objectives of the hotels.
This position reports to the Director of Business Development and supports the delivery of the commercial targets and budget.
• To manage all on-line activities for the hotels (including F&B outlet micro-sites), also non-branded websites, ensuring all special promotions are loaded and available with the appropriate lead-in times and that all information is kept accurate and up to date, reflecting the image of each hotel.
• Ensure monthly checks are carried out on top 20 external booking websites ensuring that all content is accurate, up to date and highlights the unique selling points of each hotel and current promotions.
• Ensure monthly checks are carried out on all Hilton Worldwide external tools (ResMax, Salesweb, Starcite, Cvent, etc) ensuring each hotels content is relevant and up to date at all times.
• Ensure PIM pack of each hotel is relevant and up to date at all times.
• Liaise with Regional Marketing re joint marketing/promotional opportunities and ensure that the hotel complies with all agreed central and regional marketing activities that are relevant to the hotels commercial strategy
• Monitor TripAdvisor weekly and work with General Managers/Commercial Directors to highlight promotional offers/competitor initiatives.
• Ensure all live Social Media pages for each hotel are up-to-date and that reviews and conversations are being followed and replied to, using assistance from the hotels' Team when necessary.
• Monitor local business websites and report on any new hotel developments.
• Build fruitful relationships with local venues and partners, reviewing event listings and including links to websites to advertise our bedroom rates.
• Work with the London regional marketing/eCom/Brand teams to ensure that the physical appearance of the hotel is as per Hilton brand standards, supported as appropriate by collateral (e.g. in-room promotional material, point-of-sale merchandising).
• To ensure strict compliance to brand standards in all artwork/graphic design/logos etc.
• To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution with effective use of flyers, e-marketing, and all other forms of communication.
• To proof-read and vet all written materials for external customer use, ensuring a high quality is achieved, before submitting for final approval.
• Oversee the consistency of all hotel communication tools in terms of design, copy, color and adherence to brand standards.
• Submit weekly report summarizing activities carried out; include a monthly summary of Revinate key indicators, Web Direct results and 3rd party content scores (Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip, Agoda, Lastminute.com)
• Establish excellent open communication with all operational teams and other department heads throughout the region
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with various levels of Hilton's personnel including corporate and regional marketing, corporate brand, eCommerce, loyalty and partnerships teams
• Proactively develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external customers to include key members of the design and media agencies, partnerships and online marketing
• Excel at being an effective team player to all corporate, regional, cluster and hotel level personnel by demonstrating a 'can do' and customer focused attitude, providing peer support, cross-functional and across regions
What are we looking for?
A Cluster Marketing Manager serving Hilton Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should be able to demonstrate some or all of the following:
• College degree in Marketing or Hotel Management and / or Experience of working in a similar marketing position in the hospitality sector
• Proven knowledge of creating, leading and managing complex projects to tight deadlines
• Understanding of key functions relating to marketing strategies and initiatives whilst managing multiple work streams and stakeholders
• Developing and implementing effective and realistic marketing plans and strategies, including budget evaluation, management and reporting
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels of management
• Outstanding communication skills in all areas of writing, listening and speaking English.
• Communicate key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, project and time management
• Able to think analytically, critically and strategically when faced with unique opportunities, challenges, prioritising and identifying productive solutions
• Ability to influence others in key situations whilst maintaining positive relationships
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to include strong leadership, cultural sensitivity
• Ability to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
• Professional approach, clean and well groomed at all times
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, can work autonomously whilst keeping all parties informed
• Honesty, integrity and a passion for hard work
• Creatively minded and has a thirst to work in marketing for the hospitality industry
• Demonstrated self-starter with excellent attention to detail
• Resourcefulness, customer focused and results oriented
• Enjoys working collaboratively, key team player with a can do attitude and thrives on a challenge
It will be advantageous in this position if you demonstrate the following capabilities and advantages:
• Previous experience of working in a marketing role or another commercial role in the hotel industry
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its Apply Now >>. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!