An excellent opportunity for Experienced CNC Millers & Turners to join a well-established company based in Poole.
They are seeking skilled machinists to work in a friendly machine shop making products that serve the global oil and gas industries.
Working on a range of machinery producing a wide variation of small batch work from small parts to deep hole drilling and large diameter precision machining.
They currently have vacancies for CNC Millers & Turners on permanent Day / Early / Late / Night shifts.
About the Role:
- Producing high precision, small batch components for the oil and gas industry.
- Programming, Setting & Operating various XYZ/Mazak CNC Machines.
- Using trial runs and graphic simulations on Modern CNC machines.
- Self-inspection of components & First article inspections.
- Working with minimal supervision.
- Storage of programs / setting instructions.
- Minimum of 3 years’ CNC Machinist experience.
- Punctual good team player.
- Knowledge of modern Methods & tooling such as: Spade drills, Deep hole drilling, High feed milling, High speed turning.
- Background programming and tool setting practices.
- Good communicational skills.
- ISO 9001 experience.
- Ability to run multiple machines in a cell where necessary.
Experience preferred with Mazak CNC Lathes (with Y axis) Or XYZ Mills & lathes.
- Flexi hours/4 day working weeks available
- Salary of £14 - £17 p.h. depending on experience level.
- Overtime available.
- Premium for late/night shift
- Bonus Scheme.
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
- Work social events.
This is a permanent position subject to the satisfactory completion of a Three-month probationary period / references.
40 hours per week Monday - Friday. 4 day week + Overtime available.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!